Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Okay So I Know It's Been Used Before But.......March Madness

It's been such a long time since I've posted music onto this blog. And I do apologize for the long hiatus. But after a lengthy period of focusing on what this music means to me. I have decided as always to continue to tie the music of today with the cuts from times past. We live in a world of sampling,recycling, reusing, and rebooting. So as a special treat, I will be presenting to you some of the very best producers and their craft right here on the Underground Review.

This month the Underground Review will be beginning of a long series of comparisons between hip-hop, rare grooves, and electronic music. Along with our biweekly post of the NICE NIGHT 4 A JAM PODCAST.

So I hope you enjoy this musical expedition that has so inspired me over the years.






STRIVINGFORANAME by RimeAhson







No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08