Saturday, May 2, 2009

AW SHUKKIE NOW!

Tryin my best to stay on top of this blog. So please forgive me for not updating it as much as I should. These last few weeks have been hectic. Got a few cutz I wanna share with you........Just going through youtube as usual....... findin these songs that make me wanna groove.

Special love hug for the birthday bro's on Bring The Heat......Taurus's in tha house! Happy Birthday to Mr. Chris Ray DJ and my bornday will be comin pretty soon........Sean Sounds just celebrated his birthday on April 22nd.....And what fun it's been celebrating with these fellas;)

The new thing I'm trying to figure out in this music game is the various "Titles" that keep poppin up. Now instead of calling those grimy songs just "Cutz", we have started calling them "Durties".....Go figure whateva terminology you wanna label this music with, for me it will always be "Good Music"




M'Lady - Sweet Honey




Sho Nuff - It's Alright





Kool and The Gang - Steppin' Out




Alton McClain & Destiny - It Must Be Love





Invisible Man's Band - All Night Thing





Fatback Band - Do The Boogie Woogie






Hiroshima - Shinto






Hiroshima - Warriors






Jimmy Bo Horne - Is It In





Plastic Bertrand - Stop Encore







Beggar & Co - Somebody Help Me Out







Lowrell - Mellow Mellow Right On

No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08