Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ode to the Moms

I always say music is the gift that keeps on giving. On this mothers day (well Literally everyday should be mothers day and fathers day.....)I wanted to put together a couple of songs that make my day..... being a mom......Some cool video's and all around good jokes.

We have to keep our spirit and our mind on focus.
We go through everyday life not really noticing the opportunities we let pass. Because we are not focused.
Everyday you should be asking yourself what is my goal in life. And then ask yourself have I done what I needed to today to get me closer to that goal.

Have you done that lately?

From Mother to child....... Aunt to niece.......Father to son........Elder to young
Take heed to experience
Learn from past occurrences
and be respectful to yourself
love somebody
even if it's you!

Happy Mothers Day:)



Undisputed Truth - Ma






Brick - Ain't Gone Hurt No Body






Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm









The Intruders - I'll Always love My Mama :)






Queen Yahna - Ain't It Time





Third World - African Woman





Milton Wright - Keep It Up




Total Experience - Contradiction





Rozza & Wine - Disco Boogie Woman








No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08