Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Things In Time

Everyody wants to feel wanted in some way form or fashion. My visit to New York showed me a lot of things about people. To the point where it really made me appreciate and value good relationships. So I will dedicated this post to life and relationships.....Respectively

Also I would like to send a shot out to DJ Rahaan....First times are not always a charm in NY but they will come around.
This Talented DJ was not fully recognized due to a promoter issue.....For shame.....:-( But Hopefully this will not sour the people of NY to come check this flavor out the next time he's in town.

For full details on how it went down at the party check out this link
http://stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=184786922





The Fatback Band - I Found Love



Keni Burke - Risin' To The Top




Odessey - Inside Out



Blue Feather - It's Love


Kellee Patterson - All The Things You Are..So In Tuned With You


Oxyegen - Party Lets Party Pt.1



C-Brand - Wired For Games


Tom Brown - Thighs High (Grip Your Hips And Move)


Instant Funk - It's Cool


Splendor - Special Lady


Greg Henderson - Dreamin'


Circle City Band - Magic


Fever - -Don't You Want Me



Chaka Khan - Pain



Minnie Riperton - Can't You Feel What I'm Saying

No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08