Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tribute to Bloggers and Diggers



I put this post up to specifically give recognition to the all those bloggers, and websites that make it possible for me and others to have access to wonderful music. I don't think we pay enough homage to these individuals that truly bless us with musical gems.....much respect to (in no specific order) Funk Classic Master, SoulFunkLifeStyles, CoolSpirito, Ebony Cuts, The Trance, CTI Never Sleeps, Soul Strut, BlogSportSoul, Funk Soul Heaven, weGOfunk, Les Princes DeLa Funk, Soul Of Sydney, Lafunkanosjours, Paridise Drive, Milk Crate Breaks, Cear Boogie Blog Killer!!!.

Okay okay there are so many to name and I am sure that you will be able to stumble as well as I have on the variety of blogs dedicated to good music :-)

Happy Hunting
And don't forget about your local record stores they are the true originators of the "Dig"

No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08