Friday, March 13, 2009

For The Love of Music Part II

Just call me a youtube whore.....Love finding songs to put here on my blog hope you enjoy;)



Hot Chocolate - Heavens in the backseat of my Cadillac



Hot Chocolate - Mindless Boogie


M'lady - Sweet Honey


The George Bussey Experience - Disco Extravaganza



Brand New Heavies - Dream Come True


Brand New Heavies - Boogie


Deee-Lite - GoodBeat (LIVE!)


Skyy - Let's Celebrate

12"


The Strikers - Inch By Inch


Weeks and Company - Go With The Flow


Redd Hott - Ecstasy


Peter Jacques Band - Is It It?


Jimmy James and The Vagabonds - I Am Somebody


Bobby Patterson - I Got A Suspicion


Maxx Traxx - Don't Touch It


George Duke - Brazilian Love Affair 12"


Ronnie Laws - Young Child 12"


Surface Noise - The Scratch

No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08