Monday, March 30, 2009

RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to give a special thanks to the staff members at The HouseSpot for throwing one of the best parties I've been to in a while. I would also like to give special thanks and a big Bornday Wish to Mr. Rahaan!

He beat it down so hard that my body is still recovering.
Shall I say MFBD(Musical Fucking Beat Down)!!!!!!
So I decided to put up a few songs to bring me back down off my musical high ;)


THE MAIN INGREIDENT - DON'T YOU WORRY 'BOUT A THING



FATBACK BAND - DO THE BUS STOP



JOHHNY GUITAR WATSON - AIN'T THAT A BITCH



BOOTSY COLLINS - I'D RATHER BE WITH YOU



THE BRIDES OF FRANKENSTEIN - NEVER BUY TEXAS FROM A COWBOY



KIMIKO KASAI - TELL ME A BED TIME STORY

No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08