Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness

Hello peeps had a hell of a wonderful last week and looking forward to this one. Like today I will be going to show my support at the Lava lounge. Dj's Terry James, Chris Ray, and resident DJ Darryn will all be there bangin the box.

Then on Saturday the House Spot will have Rahaan spinnin all night!!!!!!!!! Yippie time to dance folks........... Hope to see everyone out supporting the local djs.

So to get you in tune with the music here's a couple of songs I hope you'll like. :)

Cameron - Get It Off



Wayne St. John - Somethings Up (Love me like the first time)


Skyy - First Time Around




BT Express - Do You Like It


Cat Stephens - Was a Dog a Doughnut


Brenda Harris - Making Love Keeps You Fit


Davis Import - I'm Glad You're Mine


TC James & Fist -O-Funk Orchestra - Bumpsie's Whipping Cream



Roundtree - Get On Down




No comments:

Studio E with Peven Everett

The Note 1-18-08